IT Services Lead
Belfast City Centre
An excellent opportunity for and experienced IT professional to join a leading manufacturer of bespoke products based in their Belfast City Centre offices. The successful candidate will support the day to day running of internal IT systems. Main duties will include:
- Provide an ongoing and informed view of IT Strategy and proactive change management to ensure systems remain up-to-date
- Undertake day-to-day responsibility for the external IT Hosting services provided to customers and for the recommended hardware and software specifications provided for products.
- Devise and implement a rigorous and proven backup strategy for the internal IT systems and ensure that such backups are stored in a safe and secure location.
- Ensure ongoing adherence to the company's IT security, Data Protection and Information Governance policy.
- Contribute to the development of an annual IT strategy and budget in support of the IT strategy.
- Track expenditure in line with the IT Budget.
- Minimum of 3 years in an Internal IT support in a management role
- Experience of devising and implementing a corporate IT Strategy, and of managing complex change.
- Strong knowledge of the administration of Microsoft Windows Exchange Server, Office 365 and hosted email, Windows Server and Windows 10 operating systems, and cloud-based hosting solutions.
- Knowledge of administration and querying of SQL Server databases 2008+ (database backup/restore/Security/Data Transfer etc.)
- Experience of remote connection technologies.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care