IT Services Lead
IT Service Lead
£40,000 to £45,000
- Reliably support the day-to-day running of internal IT systems at , taking responsibility for the ongoing management of the IT estate and the provision of associated user documentation and support.
- Provide an ongoing and informed view of IT Strategy and proactive change management to ensure systems remain up-to-date and performant.
- Undertake day-to-day responsibility for the external IT Hosting services provided to customers and for the recommended hardware and software specifications provided for products.
- Devise and implement a rigorous and proven backup strategy for the internal IT systems and ensure that such backups are stored in a safe and secure location.
- Contribute to, and take responsibility for, aspects of the company's disaster recovery policy.
- Ensure ongoing adherence to the company's IT security, Data Protection and Information Governance policy.
- Contribute to the Operation Manager's development of an annual IT strategy and budget in support of the IT strategy.
- Track expenditure in line with the IT Budget.
- Install, support and maintain the company's desktop and server operating systems, ensuring they are protected against malicious attack from either unauthorised access or virus infiltration.
- Support the ongoing maintenance, improvement and availability of the company website.
- Take responsibility for the assigned IT elements of the company's ISO27001 and associated accreditations.
- Manage the company's voice communication infrastructure and suppliers.
- Provide DBA and other support as needed to the Implementation and Support function, including customer-facing incident handling and consultancy.
- Provide dependable support and undertake activity outside normal office hours if needed to ensure business continuity.
- Minimum of 3 years in an Internal IT support and management role with a self-sufficient starter-finisher approach.
- Experience of devising and implementing a corporate IT Strategy, and of managing complex change.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a well-developed ability to articulate and document proposals.
- Strong knowledge of the administration of Microsoft Windows Exchange Server, Office 365 and hosted email, Windows Server and Windows 10 operating systems, and cloud-based hosting solutions.
- Knowledge of administration and querying of SQL Server databases 2008+ (database backup/restore/Security/Data Transfer etc.)
- Experience of remote connection technologies.
- Good understanding of the requirements of Information Governance and its impact on the organisation, including an understanding and experience of the relevant Iso standards (notably 9001 and 27001).
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.