Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, who have been manufacturing artisanal, high quality baked goods since 1968. The annual turnover is in excess of £20m with a workforce of over 200. Their products are sold in more than 700 stores across Northern Ireland and they also produce a range for many of the UK's largest and most prestigious retailers including Marks & Spencer and Waitrose.
They are an expanding established company supplying product across the UK and Ireland seeking to recruit an IT/Systems Manager to support the business.
Key Responsibilities: -
As the IT/Systems Manager you will be responsible for managing the IT Department and liaising with all departments internally and third party developers.
You will ensure high standards are met daily to ensure all systems are up to date.
This role will hold overall responsibility and accountability for supporting the management of the IT Team in relation to Projects, Finances and IT Governance controls.
- Ensure the effective delivery of IT support across the business
- Ensure maximum uptime for all on-premises infrastructure and applications
- Manage engagement end user experience of deployed business solutions e.g. O365 Suite, ERP, BI applications etc.
- Communication of any disruption to cloud hosted solutions i.e.: Office 365
Budgeting, Procurement & Vendor Management
- Ownership of the IT budget and projected spend
- Research and advise on the purchase of hardware/software
- Involvement of IT related contracts relating to service and support e.g. telecoms, application support contracts and licence agreements
- Ownership of all IT, BI and ERP related projects
- Ensure effective communication of risks
- Manage project scope and deliverables (on time and within budget)
- Ensure the project delivers its intended benefits
Development, Data & Analytics
- Specification, development and implementation of dashboards and automated reports
- Assurance of data quality and the processes to ensure good data
- Advise on the implementation or improvement of current business processes
- Liaise with third party developers to spec software changes as per business need.
- Maintain, design, and develop in-house software solutions where required (VBA or equivalent)
- Review and authorise employee hours on the NTD (time and attendance system) daily and approve holidays within rules for staffing levels.
- Upskill all direct reports to ensure cover is available during your absence.
- Quality - Ensure standards are met for all Customer audits, SEDEX audits and BRC audits.
- Adhere at all times to the Ethical Trading Initiative Base code.
- You must take care of your own health and safety and that of people who may be affected by what you do (or do not do).
- Complete any other associated task requested by the Management.
- This job description sets out the main duties of the post at the date when it was completed. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the post or the level of responsibility entailed.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ben Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.