Staffline Engineering are working in partnership with a leading business who has a worldwide customer portfolio. My client is recruiting for IT Support to be based at their offices in Dungannon
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist with overall administration and delivery for group software systems inclusive of ERP/ CRM systems.
- Provide first line support for Management Information systems.
- Provide an effective interface between users and service providers, including documenting problems, progress checking, and ensuring all diagnostic information is provided for error resolution and incident analysis.
- Assist users to make more effective use of desk-top systems, products and services, making initial diagnosis of problems and advising known solutions where applicable.
- For all products, services and systems provided by the IT department, demonstrate, install, and commission desk-top systems and their routine upgrades.
- Provide the necessary reporting on departmental KPIs, updates, known errors, changes in availability, new facilities, etc.
- Provide a secondary support role within the infrastructure team.
- Any other duties commensurate with role and as required by Management.
The above list is not exhaustive but aims to provide a broad range of
duties and key responsibilities of the post.Essential Skills
- Third level qualification in an IT discipline.
- Knowledge of :- Office 365 / E-Mail, Exchange and Active directory.
- Familiar with common IT business systems & security concepts
- Networking in an IP LAN & WAN environment.
- Pro-active, positive and focused individual, willing to learn and progress within the IT Industry.
- Good organisation, priority and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Flexible team player who can adopt to changing business needs of the department.
- Can travel to and from work areas as and when required.
- Good Timekeeper.
- The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing