IT Support Administrator
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Sharon Quigley|
Job Title: IT Support Administrator
Location: Derry, County Londonderry
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Role: Lots of Tasks to learn. Handling device onboarding and offboarding of staff, assisting staff with their software, hardware and network issues, networking testing and maintenance, installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications, replacing devices and parts as required, keeping computer systems running smoothly and ensuring users get the maximum benefit from them.
Not a remote role. The job will be entirely onsite at the office premises in the city centre. You'll be supporting the network and devices used by over 100 employees. You'll be the onsite face of the support department.
Hours of work: Flexibility of shift patterns - 8am to 4pm OR 9am to 5pm
- Third level qualification in IT or related field with at least 6 months experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Windows server technologies
- Good knowledge of infrastructure technologies
- Interest in Azure technologies and willing to gain certification in this
- Must have appetite to grow within their IT skill set
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Work with little supervision
- Is self-assured and confident with strong organisational skills
- Can work under pressure, is hardworking and enthusiastic
- Knowledge of CRM systems like salesforce would be a benefit
- Your personal Growth and development is at the core of how we operate, we invest in you
- Annual Leave entitlement increases at employment milestones
- Fun company and team outings - we play as hard as we work!
- Health Insurance post probation
- Employer pension contribution - we help save for the future!
- Generous employee referral bonuses - help us find people as driven as you are!
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. DERSL