IT Support Engineer
Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, a global supplier of sustainable, infinitely recyclable, metal and glass packaging for brand owners around the world. Due to continuous growth and investment, they now require a Regional IT Support Engineer.
The role comes with a salary range of £36,400 - £39,100 for the right candidate.
Job Description :
Key areas of responsibility are to provide a second level of support to our end users. To ensure a good quality of service and collaboration with Group IT services. Maintaining day-to-day operations and maintenance of the Regional infrastructure devices and applications. Ensure that the technology deployed to Ardagh's desktops is in line with user expectations, stable and up-to-date. To work closely with the Regional IT Support Manager to look at ways to improve the Regional IT Infrastructure.
Key responsibilities :
- Ensure that all systems supported by Regional Services are operational.
- Monitor IT solutions within area of responsibility.
- Report and troubleshoot any problems as required.
- Apply security updates and patches, as required.
- Create documentation, procedures and policies in relation to the areas of responsibility.
- Establish a good working relationship with peers, end users and other business stakeholders.
- Talk to colleagues/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or by telephone
- Create dashboards and reports.
Education and experience :
- Good general level of IT Education
- 3+ years working as an IT specialist
- Microsoft technologies including AD, virtual infrastructure and network technologies
- Good working knowledge of Cloud infrastructure
- Experience of working in a fast speed, high volume manufacturing environment
- Proven flexible approach to work in line with day to day requirements
- Proven ability to use your own initiative and to accept a level of responsibility
- Ability to demonstrate a pragmatic approach to problem solving
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Benjamin Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.