IT Support Officer x 2
Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit 2 x temporary IT Support Officers to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: £9.63pr hour
Location: Belfast, BT5 - may be required to travel around Belfast
Hours: Mon - Friday (36hrs per week) with Saturday cover on rotation.
- EITHER Hold a minimum of a Level 4 Qualification (HNC or above), or equivalent, in a Computing/Software Engineering or other discipline relevant to Information Systems and Information Technology PLUS a minimum of one year's relevant experience in an IT Technical Support role within the last 3 years OR have at a minimum of two years' relevant experience in an IT Technical Support role within the last 4 years
- Experience/knowledge in at least 3 of the following 6 categories:
- Managing users in an enterprise Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Supporting, diagnosing and repairing PCs utilising Microsoft operating system(s)
- Managing Data communications networks in an large TCP/IP environment including diagnosis and fault testing of wired and wireless network connectivity problems
- The use of a wide range of applications including on-line Office365 (Email, Sharepoint, Skype, Yammer etc), Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office 2013, Sophos anti-virus etc.
- Printer installation and maintenance including replacing consumables, clearing simple faults e.g. paper jams and following diagnosis routines to provide printer supplier with detailed information on faults
- Installation, configuration and Support of additional peripheral Systems including Data Projectors, Interactive Whiteboards etc.
- The post holder will provide high-quality, responsive IT support to users (requiring the post holder to support a range of College IT systems, including but not limited to, desktop, print, network, server, telephone and display systems) and will support the College's wider IT function in implement and maintaining the College's IT equipment
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**