Staffline are currently recruiting for our client, a world leader in Crushing and Screening Solutions. With ambitious plans to double production over the next 5 years they are expanding their workforce at their Centre in Dungannon.
Due to this growth an IT Support Technician is required as soon as possible on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will report into the Operations Director.
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all IT related site issues, setting up hardware and software and solving technical and application problems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Receive, process and / or forward all IT-related customer enquiries and error messages of the employees and partners of the company
- Adding and configuration of Firewall-Rules (optimal Barracuda)
- Company-Networks (optimal HP Aruba, VLAN)
- IT Security
- Support our First-Level Support, escalation of complex enquiries to the correct contact person / support team
- First level support for: standard software (MS Office, Adobe etc.), Windows clients, client hardware and printers, diverse applications (after initial training)
- Installation of new HW / SW in the client area
- Set up of new workstations: from user creation to the complete installation of PCs and telephones (mostly automated via Microsoft Intune)
- ·Support in the maintenance of the system documentation
- Involved in project upgrades of networks, security hardware, WIFI and Office 365
- ERP system Implementation
Qualification & Experience
- Min. 2 years' experience as IT Network-Administrator