IT Support Technician (Scale 4)
IT Support Technician
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: To provide a modern, efficient, professional and customer focused support service for various departments within the business such as HR, finance, procurement and operational applications. This will involve aspects of technical support, Applications support, service desk, desktop support, systems integration and data warehousing.
To become an integral part of the service and support the vision and mission of the organisation.
Hours of work: Mon - Fri (9am- 5pm)
- An HNC Level qualification in a computer related subject.
- Have at least two year experience of networking and domain administration, IT communications, hardware and software installation and maintenance, end-user support in a multi-user environment.
- Demonstrate technical ability and skills in windows client server environments and application support.
- Can demonstrate: effective planning, organisation, prioritising skills and attention to detail; the ability to work individually and as part of a team; effective communication skills (both oral & written); a customer service orientation
- A current driving license or access to a form of transport that will permit them to meet the requirements of the post in full
- Rates of Pay: £9.98 ph
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.