IT Systems Administrator
Job title: IT Systems Administrator
Working Calendar: 37.5 hours per week (with limited weekend support on a rota basis)
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with nine branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees, our business supports an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT Systems Administrator to join the IT team in Belfast. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will provide technical support for Business Systems, front and back-office services, and IT Systems administration. You will work with the IT team to assist with project delivery and provide IT support for all IT infrastructure and applications including hardware, software, network services and telephony.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Azure server administration.
- Active Directory and Group policy administration.
- Administration of Citrix Cloud and thin clients
- Office 365 administration.
- Administration of Email and Web security
- Service Desk management and support.
- Escalation and management of support calls to third party support vendors.
- Line of Business application and systems support.
- Training users on use of IT services and apps; IT policy and malware awareness training.
- User Acceptance Testing for IT systems and service-related upgrades and new services.
- Contribute to and participate in the development of initiatives, policies, processes, and systems into the IT environment and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the company IT Strategy.
- Provide occasional cover for out of hours support and holiday cover within the team.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Front and back-office systems support experience
- Remote support of users in a multi-site environment
- Full, clean driving licence as occasional travel required throughout NI and ROI
- Citrix Desktop support
- Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Exchange administration
- Azure or VMWare virtual server support
- Active Directory administration
- MSSQL Reporting Services
- Support of CRM applications
- £30k to £35k depending on experience
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme with Annual Bonus
- 28 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; available from Day 1 of employment)
- Hybrid Working Policy (option to work from home 2 days per week)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. The closing date for applications is Monday 13th of June 2022 at 4PM.