IT Systems Manager - Education
IT Systems Manager - Education
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a prominent Dublin private education institute. They currently have an opportunity available for an experience IT Systems Manager to join their team
Reporting to the school's headmaster, the purpose of this role will be to manage the day today IT requirements of the school along with driving the roll out of the Department of Education & Skills Digital Learning Framework.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with a strong history and passion for providing educational excellence while fostering an ethos where all students and staff are respected and valued.
This post will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing IT support to all employees using various software applications
- Management of the College's IT assets, accounts and licenses - Office 365, PCs, tablets, printers, laptops This includes liaison with all IT suppliers
- Procurement of all IT equipment and the achievement of Value For Money in all IT purchases
- Network management including WiFi Access Points
- Management and updating of staff and student email accounts
- Advise teaching staff on current subject-related software applications
- Management of the VOIP phone system
- Assist with Student Management Software VSware
- Provide on-site support for staff meetings, parent - teacher meetings, and presentations
- Responsible for IT Incident Management, Problem Management and Request
- Collaborate with the Leadership Team relating to Data Protection, Security & Risk Management
- Management of 3rd Party Suppliers and Budgets
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- PC, Laptop & Tablet device configuration and administration
- Strong Technical background with understanding and / or hands on experience of IT Infrastructure / Networks, and WordPress
- The candidate will play a significant part in determining the future direction of digital learning and infrastructure within the school
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 Years experience in a similar role with an MS Windows environment
- IT related third level qualification
- Knowledge of the Education sector is highly desirable
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Budget management experience is highly desirable
- Confident in taking ownership of role and using initiative
- Ability to work autonomously and manage pressure effectively
- Ability to work at pace, with an open mind, identifying and fixing issues at root cause as well as improvement opportunities
This is a permanent post that will pay a salary in the region of €50,000 - €60,000, depending on experience. To apply, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review via the enclosed link.
For further information, please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.
This position is an immediate requirement and immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.