Staffline are currently recruiting for our Newry-based client, who deliver risk assessments for Water hygiene monitoring and treatment, consultancy and training across the UK & Ireland. They currently require an IT Support Technician to join their growing team. This is a busy role with an enthusiastic, energetic and forward-thinking business offering a starting salary of up to £24,000.
The IT Support Technician will provide first line response for all issues reported through the Helpdesk Management System. This will include giving technical assistance to company users and our client network.
- Provision of technical support for in-house systems and software
- Management of user accounts and privileges
- Deployment of desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and equipment
- Track inventory of hardware and software throughout the organisation
- Provide 1st line response to all IT service requests by telephone, intranet and email
- Troubleshooting technical issues relating to servers, PC's, printers, systems and telecoms
- Providing technical support for Microsoft products including, File Structure and remote hardware diagnostics, Office 365, MS CRM, Sharepoint, Windows server 2008, 2012 (including applications IIS and SQL);
- To carry out any other ad-hoc duties as requested
- 5 GCSE's to include Mathematics and English.
- 6 months experience in a IT environment.
- Working knowledge of Business Management Software (ie MS Office, MS Visio, MS Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, One Drive, Adobe Acrobat, Nitro Pro PDF)
- Software & Hardware troubleshooting experience
- Good knowledge of IOS/Android Tablets & Phones.
- Ability to work as part of a team and establish good working relationships at all levels
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Previous experience in programming of SQL, ASP, SSRS etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows Servers. (Active Directory)
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ben Martin at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.