Main duties of the post:
- General maintenance of user workstation equipment, end user support, and systems maintenance to include various end-user computing devices, software, and peripherals.
- Help Desk User assistance and support with computer systems mobile phones, office phones, ruggedized devices, printers and peripherals for a range of internal staff and customers
- Provide assistance to users with respect to the software applications, mainly Windows 10, Office 365.
- Perform configurations, installations, reconfigurations, upgrades and reallocations of Windows workstations and laptops.
- Basic network configuration and troubleshooting.
- Setting up new customers using 3rd party software and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Training of new customers on relevant systems.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned with changing needs of the business.
- Working with 3rd party software house assisting with testing.
- Operate and maintain an up to date inventory and logging system for all ICT/digital resources.
- Physically transport IT hardware as required.
- Provide support to staff with the use of their own devices and applications where relevant.
Essential Skills and Experience
- GCSE English and Maths Grace C and above (or equivalent)
- Posses a clean Driving license
- Proven experience in a similar IT support function.
- The ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make sound decisions.
- Basic knowledge of SQL query's
Basic Knowledge of VB.net programming