IT Transformation Project Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Job title: IT Transformation Project Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 150 employees. Our business supports an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
We have a rare opening for an IT Transformation Project Manager to join our IT team in Belfast for a 6-12 month period with the possibility of extension. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment. While this role is being advertised as full time, we recognise the importance of flexibility and will welcome applicants who may prefer to work part time.
The IT Transformation Project Manager will be responsible for delivering successful outcomes for key business transformation projects via effective and pragmatic project management. The projects managed by this role will be significant in scale and business impact. There will be a requirement to manage a number of projects concurrently. The key deliverable of this role will be to procure and implement a CRM system to improve service delivery, candidate management and reporting.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out a full review of current systems including ongoing interfaces
- Procurement and implementation of CRM system
- Migration of relevant data from old CRM system
- Ensure integration with Tempest (Pay & Bill) and Topaz (Accounts)
- Ensure relevant integration with job boards
- Review timesheet entry facilities to deliver efficiency to pay and bill process
- Assess whether current resources could be leveraged to meet need.
- Deliver recommendations for wider usage
- Identify and work with wider business leads for implementation and transitioning
- Regular reporting to SMT
- Development of metrics to evaluate performance
- Training where necessary of teams on site to adopt new systems and ways of working
- Smooth roll out of the solutions across the organisation, supported by the steering group and SMT
- Working closely with HR team and Compliance to ensure systems and processes meet statutory requirements in particular GDPR
- Work within the framework of the overall values and objectives of Staffline Ireland
- Undertake such other duties as might be reasonably assigned from time to time in consultation
with the CEO
- Be reasonably flexible in relation to the hours of work in order to meet the requirements of the role. Work during unsocial hours may be required
- Have a flexible approach to the work in response to organisational change, development and review of best practice.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Project management of system implementation in a large multi-divisional organisation working with diverse senior stakeholders
- Implementation of system interfaces/integration
- Software procurement and contract negotiation
- Excellent experience of managing and delivering against budget responsibilities
- Bachelor degree relevant to role
- Project Management qualification (Prince 2, APMP, ILM or equivalent)
- Full, clean driving licence travel required throughout NI and ROI
- A strong analytical and proactive approach with a track record of meeting the needs of customers, both internally and externally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience working in the recruitment sector
- CRM system implementation
- Linkages from CRM systems to timesheet/payroll systems
- Competitive base salary (£60-70k pro rata- depending on experience)
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Benefits (Pension, Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; both from Day 1 of employment)
- Hybrid Working Policy (option to work from home 1 day per week)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is Thursday 29th of July 2021 at 4pm.