Do you want to work with one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies?
Our client is a successful, growing, international business: a leader in innovative and sustainable outcomes for their clients and a great place to work for their people. They offer construction, facilities management and frontline public services.
They are currently recruiting for a Joiner to work within a local Public body in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh.
As a Joiner your responsibilities will include:
- Carry out planned maintenance within the building
- Reactive maintenance, respond to calls from various departments
- Carry out repairs
- Using power tools
- Working to deadlines
The successful candidate for the Joiner role will have the following:
- NVQ Level 2 qualified in Joinery
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- Experience in inspecting and testing fire doors
- Experience of repairing industrial vinyl flooring
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4pm
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
Why use Stafffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.