Joiner - Belfast
£12.50 per hour
Van and fuel card supplied
The successful candidate will be provided opportunities to expand their skills and experience across a broad spectrum in a secure and thriving environment.
- Additional holidays based on length of service
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunity for progression
- Access to discounts on shopping and gym memberships
- Stakeholder pension
- Company sick pay
- Access to Health Shield which covers dental visits, eye tests, physiotherapy, prescriptions and additional well-being and rewards benefits
- Equal opportunities for employer
This isn't an exhaustive list of benefits, to find out any further benefits please contact us.
- Responsible for competently fault-finding on domestic properties, including;
- Repairing of doors and windows
- Lock repairs and replacements
- Stud wall installation
- Roofing repairs
- Soffits and facia repairs and replacements
- Carry out Health and Safety checks on all equipment and jobs
- Record keeping, maintaining a site diary and photographic records
- Assist in the resolution of customer queries and complaints
- Assess what work is required in individual properties and relay this back to Administration
- Provide Technical advice and guidance to all aspects of the business
- Adhering to health and safety practices at all times.
- Be able to work autonomously and take responsibility
- Adhere to the Data Protection Act.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as and when requested by management.
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Must have good knowledge of the construction industry
- S.R. Cards
- A demonstrated commitment to H&S compliance
- Applicants must hold a full driving license and have permission to work in the UK.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and in a team environment and independently.
- basic IT skills and good maths skills for making calculations
- the ability to follow technical layouts and diagrams