|Salary||Up to £11.32 per hour + 4 Day Working Week|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Grace Fleming|
Staffline are working in partnership with a leading manufacturer of bespoke hardwood conservatories. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team who are leading the way with their products.
Initially a temporary role, this could lead to a permanent role for the right person!
- Using of different types of wood and choosing the right material for the job
- Interpreting technical drawings.
- Conducting site surveys
- Creating design drawings, alongside sketches of the work needed and the specifications
- Measuring and marking wood according to technical designs
- Cutting wood on machines or by hand
- Working with suppliers and sub-contractors
- Producing cutting lists
- Estimating the materials needed for a job
- Drafting job briefs
- Managing production schedules and budgets along with the senior team
- Conducting quality checks
- Producing progress reports for senior managers.
If you are a 'time served' joiner or have a Level 2 and Level 3 Joinery Qualification please get in touch with Grace Fleming on 028 2564 2699 in confidence