Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Joiner to join their team.
Rate of Pay: £11.81 per hour
- To undertake range of response maintenance and building work on the full range of Housing Executive properties. There will be minor work outside trade where required.
- To carry out and complete all work to a high quality and in a competent and timely manner leaving the property in a safe, clean and tidy condition.
- To collaborate with other staff / sub-contractors etc. as necessary to ensure the timely completion of works within agreed operational targets.
- To provide support and cover for colleagues as required to ensure resilience as far as practicable. 18.To support and mentor apprentices, as required.
- To attend meetings, training sessions as required, including participating in training with a view to carrying out work outside of normal trade duties, where required.
- To undertake the duties in such a way as to enhance and protect the reputation and public profile of NIHE.
- To comply with and adhere to NIHE frameworks, policies and procedures, including but not limited to those relating to legal requirements such as equality, health and safety and information governance.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post's objectives as required by management.
Candidates must be Access NI cleared prior to taking up appointment.
Please note this post will close at 11am on the 18th September
- Have successfully completed an apprenticeship in joinery (either time served or skills based).
- Have a minimum of one year's relevant* post apprenticeship experience working in a joinery environment. *Relevant experience will be interpreted as working as a joiner on improvement or maintenance of properties.
- Can demonstrate practical knowledge and understanding of current Health and Safety requirements and legislation in a maintenance/repair environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.