Junior Administrator - Dublin 22 - €27k
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join an established and globally successful logistics company with offices in Dublin 22.
If you have 6 months -1 year of customer service or administration experience and are looking for your next role - then contact Staffline Recruitment today!
This is a full time, permanent position with a supportive team, excellent training and definite career progression opportunities.
The successful candidate will join a team responsible for processing all customs shipments documentation and reviewing and resolving all customs related queries. You will work as part of team to ensure all customs administrative tasks are completed efficiently and accurately to ensure our first in class service is not impacted.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Run all activities associated with processing customs documentation
- Reviewing documentation received for accuracy and completeness
- Work closely with colleagues throughout the business and externally to advise and support them in custom related matters
- Prepare necessary import documentation such as certificates of origin and cargo control document Processing import/export consignments as required
- Assist with monthly reports and retrieval of information
- General department administration tasks
Interested applicants will meet the following responsibilities:
- 1-2 years administration experience, ideally in the logistics industry
- Ability to communicate well on all levels
- Eye for detail and accurately data reconcile and entry.
- Commitment to excellence in all aspects of customer service to stakeholders
- Ability to priorities of workload
- Excellent computer skills, Excel , Word , Outlook.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to think laterally and find quick & effective solutions to problems
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.
This permanent position will pay a salary in the region of €25,000 - €27,000 depending on experience. Due to the location of this role, applicants must have their own transport.