JUNIOR DESKTOP ENGINEER | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE | PERMANENT
Our client who is based in Dublin City Centre is searching for a Junior Desktop Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. This team member will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the IT Support Team reporting to the Senior Network Engineer. They will be responsible for the day-to-day desk side and remote support for users using Windows 10 and Mac OS and Office 365. Full training will be provided but technical support experience will be highly desirable
- Provide 1st line support via our IT Service desk and take ownership and deal with customer queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner
- Monitoring performance of all service levels and meeting IT Service SLA's
- Responsible for co-coordinating, prioritising and monitoring support calls and tickets
- Proficient in using Windows 10 with a basic knowledge of computer networking
- Qualification in A+ computer course or equivalent
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team player and an ability to multi-task
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland with branches located in Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.