Junior Electronic Technician
Junior Electronic Support Engineer
Salary:£25,000 to £35,000
Through natural growth and recent acquisitions, my client is now seeking to appoint an additional Electronics Technician at their Craigavon site.
- Ensure all H&S (Health and Safety) procedures are adhered to including Permit to Work
- Active on electronic components of the plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work as an integral part of an engineering team.
- PLC experience in one or all of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron
- Rectify and support Electronic breakdowns efficiently and effectively
- Qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Software Engineering
- relevant experience in PLC Programming
- Experience in carrying out process control/instrumentation fault finding and planned maintenance
- Ability to work as part of a team or unsupervised
- Recognised calibration technical qualification
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.