Staffline Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Negotiator to join our client's team in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This is a permanent position based in their office in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
Role & Responsibilities:
▪ Acts as a trusted property advisor, providing valuable advice to clients on the property market in an effective manner.
▪ Responsible for managing a portfolio of properties, ensuring proactive and regular communication with vendors so they are kept up to date in relation to the progress of the sales process through to completion - viewings, offers, buyer feedback, etc.
▪ To negotiate the sale of properties, managing vendor expectations and the bidding process with multiple buyers, ensuring an excellent customer service at all times.
▪ Deliver a positive customer service experience for all vendors, buyers and potential buyers, from calls to viewings, qualifying needs, following through on commitments, increasing vendor & buyer satisfaction, leading to recommendations & repeat business.
▪ Be an effective team member of the branch team contributing to the development of the branch business plan, while supporting each other in the achievement of KPIs.
▪ Responsible for managing buyers from meeting them at viewings, to ensuring they are qualified on RPS and communicating with them on a regular basis, so that they are requalified when appropriate and matched against suitable properties in a timely fashion.
▪ Manages workload to exceed our customers' expectations by producing work to the highest professional standard, representing the brand in the best way possible.
▪ Actively develops new business opportunities in conjunction with the branch manager through networking and marketing activities to enhance our brand and reputation in your area and community.
▪ Ensure that deposits are promptly recorded and that all fees & expenses are effectively collected in good time to avoid bad debts.
▪ Works with colleagues & Marketing on the preparation the teams and their brochures, floor plans, advertising, photographs and boards in line with the necessary procedures & timelines.
▪ Utilises all relevant technology systems (e.g. RPS), maintains up to date & accurate records, ensuring files are continually and appropriately maintained.
▪ Is aware of, understands and complies with all of the relevant provisions of the PSR Act, current Anti Money Laundering, BER and Data Protection Legislation and any other legislation relevant to a property professional operating in Ireland.
▪ Lives the Company Values in all dealings with colleagues and takes responsibility for own development by undertaking activities to broaden experience & market knowledge, while also sharing your expertise & providing coaching & feedback to others.
- Ensures the administration team are involved and updated at all times to assist with the smooth running of the sales process - ie issue of sales advice notes etc.
Job Description Junior Negotiator - Residential Key Capabilities
- Lives the Company Values and displays a "can do" attitude.
- Delivers individual performance objectives while also contributing as a team player.
- Thrives in a busy, dynamic environment where deadlines must be met.
- Excellent communication skills & adapts communication style to suit others.
- Accurate & appropriate in verbal & written communication/correspondence.
- Communicates efficiently & courteously at all times.
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Builds effective relationships within the team and across other departments.
- Builds rapport with customers and colleagues alike.
- Works collaboratively & respects the contributions of others.
- Understands customer needs & satisfies those needs wherever possible.
- Acts as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Learns from experience & suggests improvements for the future.
Manage Sales Process
- Excellent administration skills & the highest standards of customer care.
- Adheres to systems, processes and procedures.
- Knowledge & experience of residential property markets.
- Proficient in the use of RPS, accurately qualifying data in the system.
- Keeps up-to-date with market conditions & economic issues.
Residential Negotiation & Influencing
- Enhances the customer experience.
- Fully understands our complete service offering & seeks opportunities for referrals.
- Is persuasive without being too pushy.
- Candidates must have a clean, valid driving licence
- Access to a car
- Must have PSRA licence A, B & C
- Willing to work according to needs of viewings
- Weekend work is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in one of Louth's leading estate agencies - a competitive salary with benefits will be offered to the selected candidate.