Junior/Graduate Electrical Engineer
Junior Electrical Engineer/Graduate Electrical Engineer
£23,000 to £27,000 Depending on Experience
Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm Friday 8am to 4pm
Job role will include
- Motor Controls and Automation Design
- PLC Software development Schneider, Allan Bradley, Siemens
- Automation & Process Control
- Control Panel Commissioning
- Product Development within our own product range
- Minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in a relevant Engineering field
- Experience in all aspects of panel building, including: the safe use of tools and equipment, the ability to read drawings and schematics, assemble panels according to specifications, and the testing of panels.
- Automation experience (not critical but would want a desire to learn and train into this field) and switch gear experience
- Experience working within a quarry machinery desirable
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.