Key Account Administrator
|Salary||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Kerry Hassett|
Reporting to the Operations Director, the main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Manage customer onboarding and experience from when they place their first order, through to successful completion and aftersales care.
- Operate as the primary point of contact for all matters specific to the customer
- Develop, build, and maintain strong trusted and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Work hand in hand with technical support team to promptly troubleshoot, continually keeping customers up to date with issues as they get resolved.
- Deal with installation partners to promptly and efficiently resolve customer issues that require a site visit
- Proven customer service / account management or other relevant experience
- Experience using a CRM with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly organised and capable in fast paced environment
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
- Excellent I.T. skills