Key Account Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering company for a Key Account Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company.
- Managing Key Customer Relations by providing a first point of contact service for any queries, both internally and externally and ensure that these are dealt with in accordance with company procedure.
- Customer success management. This is a key role in ongoing customer experience - proactive contact and building of strong relationships.
- Provide support within the Sales Order Processing team to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Assist with producing Quotations in an accurate and timely manner in line with customer expectations.
- Adding customers orders to Sage & MPM in a timely & effective manner.
- Providing Lead times to customers.
- Liaise with Customers daily, giving accurate and informative information, suggesting continuous improvement/best practice solutions.
- Ensure full accuracy and attention to detail in all interaction with internal/external customers.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 Years' experience in a customer facing role
- Engineering knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Sage 200
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Minimum Maths & English GCSE or equivalent
- High level of computer literacy including experience of Microsoft packages
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and written and both internally and externally possess an ability to structure workload in an efficient manner
- Highly customer focused and able to demonstrate excellent communication/telephone skills
- Flexible to the company requirements
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to your own initiative
The successful Key Account Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Key Account Executive role will be based in Kilrea.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.