Key Account Manager (6 Month Contract)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Key Account Manager on behalf of a leading FMCG company. The Key Account Manager will develop the company's leading premium product portfolio in Coffee Shops/Cafés, QSRs (Food-To-Go, Takeaway, Delivery), Speciality Retail, Catering and Vending. It is initially a 6 month fixed term contract but it could possibly be extended.
- Develop the Out of Home Channel (OOH) long term business strategy
- Actively market & promote company's portfolio within the out of home space
- Build and manage head office relationships
- Build strong direct and indirect route to market business
- Achieve value and volume targets
- Execute promotions and visibility standards within the channel
- Any other duties and responsibilities which management deem appropriate from time to time
- FMCG sales/account management with specific channel experience
- Demonstrate good negotiation and presentation skills along with a proven sales record, and relevant knowledge of the food service channel
- Have a strong customer focus
- Ability to build great relationships and be able to maintain a high level of productivity in all aspects of the role
- A full clean driver's licence
The successful Key Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £35,000 depending on experience plus car, bonus, phone and laptop/I Pad.
The Key Account Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.