Key Account Manager | FMCG | Drogheda | Permanent
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER | FMCG | DROGHEDA | PERMANENT |
We are looking for a dynamic, business professional with an outstanding track record in Sales/Account Management at a National Account Level within FMCG. Our client based in Drogheda are currently searching for a Key Account Manager on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join their fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for progression are on offer.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for managing and delivering a high- quality service to one of their key accounts. Please note that due to some of the key responsibilities within the role, there will be the requirement to travel based on business requirements and a full driver's licence is required. There is the option of a hybrid working environment of three days in the office with two days working from home.
- Build and develop strong relationships with customers while managing and developing the performance of customer product ranges
- Liaise with internal teams to identity opportunities to drive growth, coordinate planning and product development and customer updates
- At least 4 years' experience managing and developing several FMCG customer accounts at National Account Level.
- Exposure to multiples preferential
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical/numerical skills
- Good knowledge of all Microsoft office applications with particular focus on Excel
- Ability to multitask and be flexible in line with business demands
- Experience and understanding of logistics, operations, customer services, key accounts and project management
- Must have a full clean driver's licence and car
- Must be able to travel with work as and when required
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.