|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Published||10 days ago|
Job Title: Key Account Specialist
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of professional services. We are an established brand name with offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland with a permanent workforce of around 180 corporate employees, plus an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
As part of the business strategic growth plan, we are currently recruiting for a Key Account Specialist to join our Public Sector team in Belfast. You will work alongside our experienced team providing quality tailored recruitment services to clients whilst continually meeting targets. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment with opportunities for personal development and growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's' comprehensive service designed to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Source and recruit for roles of all levels with the client in line with resourcing KPIs
- Interview and skills assess candidates in line with specific client requirements and resourcing plan.
- Register candidates in line with legal and ethical compliance specifically but not limited to Eligibility to Work, Ethical Compliance, EAA, and AWR
- Work with Head of Public Sector/Line Manager to provide innovative service delivery solutions and recommend solutions which will add value to the service
- Deliver service against client SLA
- Liaise with candidates to identify issues and address concerns
- Maintenance and update of accurate worker /employee records and systems
- Ensure candidates paid correctly and on time
- Ensure all operations are fully compliant, with processes and procedures being met ethically and legally and in accordance with Company Policy and Procedures
- 6 months experience in a service providing industry
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency legislation
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- GCSEs English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency
- Stability in past work history
- Strong Administration and IT skills
- Experience in conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Business Admin Level 3
- Competitive base salary & Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme with OTE of c£27k
- 36 days annual leave, inclusive of Company recognised public holidays
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Annual recognition Awards
- Recognised industry Qualification (REC)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing for receipt of CVs is on Friday 24th of March 2023 at 4pm.