Key Accounts Administrator
Temporary Key Accounts Administrator required for a large public sector client based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £9.07 per hour
Location: Various locations
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 6 months pending review
- Assist in handling both internal and external customer contacts to required quality levels, exceeding customer expectations and meeting all contractual SLAs and regulatory requirements
- Contribute to the investigation and correction of accounts affected by the data quality projects, address instances of missed revenue and assist in returning accounts to steady state
- Contribute to reporting on financial impact of project-generated work streams
- Work to develop & improve our service to key account customers and contribute to the company's revenue and assurance measures
- Establish and maintain rapport with our key account customers - listen to, analyse and translate customer feedback into service improvement initiatives
- Work to maximise efficiencies, enhance the key account customer experience and improve the service provided
- Sensitively engage with key account customers to understand issues and manage expectations
- Ability to be clear, succinct and get the desired message across
- Actively seek out and respond to customer feedback to improve levels of service and communication
- Work to ensure the team vision/goal is achieved
- Willing to share knowledge, skills and expertise
- Willing to volunteer to help others succeed
- Uphold quality values in responding to contacts and requests from Key Account customers in line with guidelines
- Analyse and evaluate situations to ensure the best solution is implemented
- Display flexibility, enthusiasm and creativity when confronted by problems
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a customer service support role to include
- o Data entry;
- o Interpretation & Analysis of data
- - Experience of working to deadlines in a team environment
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of the RapidXtra billing application
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.