Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting on the behalf of a beautiful long established Hotel for Kitchen Porter on a part-time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family-owned Hotel built back in the 1800's, offering a rich history with modern service. Weddings, Banquets and events are a key feature of the Hotel, catering for around 100 each year. The Hotel is a perfect country retreat, located in County Down, 20 mins from The Mourne Mountains and 25 minutes away from Belfast City Centre.
The role consists of up to 24 hours per week from Monday to Thursday with daytime hours.
- Basic food preparation.
- Washing up, cleaning and clearing all kitchen areas.
- Unloading and putting away deliveries.
- Emptying bins, sweeping and mopping floors.
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and put away correctly.
- Deep cleaning fridges and storerooms to maintain sanitary and kitchen safety standards.
- Must have previous experience.
- Must be fully flexible.
- Competitive salary
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Additional benefits - such as pension contributions
- Staff meals
Please forward your CV to Dyllan Hunter at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Dyllan on 07887295472.