Staffline are currently hiring Knife Operatives/Butchers!
We're looking for high spec trimmers to work within the production department.
Previous experience in handling beef, lamb and pork is essential.
* This is a temporary position with an immediate start
* Average working week is 38.5 hours (11-hour working day)
* Shift work - Week 1: 3 days on / 4 days off, Week 2: 4 days on/3 days off (Payroll fortnightly)
* Competitive rates
* Ensure all product is inspected at the Butchers station, processed where required, and passed to the packing area meeting standards outlined in the retail specification
* Ensure any deviations from the agreed specification with regards to primal quality are immediately brought to the attention of the Line Leader and Quality Team
* Ensure all tasks are carried out efficiently and contribute to the achievement of team targets
* An excellent team player with strong communication skills
* A can-do attitude with an ability to multitask and be flexible in line with business demands
* Excellent attention to detail
* Conversational English is essential
Apply today to be considered.