Label Controller Grade 1
Our client requires an experienced Label Controller to work on their Craigavon site on a temporary assignment
Location - Craigavon
Hours Per Week - 37.5
Rate of Pay - £12.63p/h
Work Pattern - Monday to Friday
- Print approved randomised and open printed material.
- Check approved randomised and open printed material.
- Check Master Label Approvals.
- Prepare pre-printed material.
- Store and control printed material.
- Issue approved printed material to Production.
- Organise workload to comply with scheduled commencement of Production operations.
- Complete and prepare all documentation associated with the printing, checking and control of all printed material.
- Complete monthly production analysis figures e.g. timesheets, logs and reports.
- Escalate any issues with the suitability of labels to their Supervisor as appropriate.
- Collaborate with co-workers.
- Be accountable for performing all tasks to the required standards and within the necessary timeframe in accordance with the relevant SOPs and cGMPs.
- Perform any additional duties as required by the Label Control Manager.
- GCSE English Language and Mathematics at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working with computers
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- High attention to detail
- Five GCSE subjects (to include English Language and Mathematics) at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
- Experience of inspecting material for both accuracy and consistency
- Working within a pharmaceutical production environment
- Knowledge of GMP
If interested in this role please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will be in touch once shortlisting has been completed.