Salary £35,000 to £40,000
An excellent opportunity for a Laboratory Manager to join one of NI's leading manufacturers based in their Cookstown site. Reporting to the Technical Manager and leading a team of Technicians your main duties will include:
- Perform detailed technical and quality review and approval of lab Lims entries and reports.
- Author, review and/or approve laboratory reports, test methods, and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Lead quality system and ensure compliance to department processes of team.
- Manage department metrics when needed.
- Provide support for quality activities including Out of Specification investigations, CAPAs, audits and inspections.
- Lead lab improvement projects with a focus on improving retail and legislative compliance and increasing operational efficiency.
- Manage change by developing materials and facilitating meetings to gain employee feedback, inform employees, influence behaviour, drive decisions, and set policies.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Complete quality assurance analysts on all testing and trend data to foreshadow emerging trends.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Degree or equivalent in food science / applied science, or related discipline
- Minimum of at least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- A successful track record of developing a lean culture and delivering process improvements.
- You will have a strong technical skill set and have a track record of delivery against quality / food safety requirements.
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care