Labour Market Partnership Business Support Officer
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine require a Labour Market Partnership Business Support Officer to join their team.
Role : LMP Business Support Officer
Hours of work : 2.5 days
Hourly Rate : 1-12 weeks £9.50p/hr 13 weeks + £10.60 p/hr
Main Duties :
- The post holder will carry out business support and administrative duties relating to Labour Market Partnership and its Subgroups, committees and support the business support function within the Prosperity and Place department.
- The post holder will provide an efficient, professional and customer orientated service to customers, staff and partnership members.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a timely and effective manner and that confidentiality is maintained in all areas relating to work of the Council.
Full Job Description available on request
Essential Criteria :
- Possess a minimum of 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) or equivalent, which includes English Language and a numerate subject
- A minimum of two years' experience within an administrative role to include:
- dealing with members of the public and responding to enquiries from a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Input and retrieval of Data
- Processing and administration of confidential and case sensitive information
- Completing tasks within timescales required.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Package to include Word, Excel, and Outlook
Applicants who do not possess the above academic qualifications may be considered if they can demonstrate at least four years' experience as detailed above.
- A current driving license valid in the UK and access to a car or *have access to a form of transport that enables you to carry out the duties of the post.
- *applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.