Due to continued expansion our client seeks to appoint a number of General Landscaping operatives to join the current team in Maynooth. All training in company systems and procedures will be provided to ensure the successful candidate reaches the highest level of performance.
This job description outlines some of the duties and responsibilities that are associated with your role but it is by no means an exhaustive list and may be amended as the management of the company directs.
- Lawn care - mowing, strimming and edging
- Shrub and hedge pruning and maintenance
- Tree maintenance
- Weed control and herbicide application
- Litter and debris collection
- Seeding and turfing of lawns
- Paving/light civil works
- Tree and shrub planting
- Adhering to the companies' policies and procedures in relation to all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Obeying clients site rules & regulations in general and in particular in relation to Health & Safety.
- Follow instruction provided by management and your site Foreperson.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the quality of work is delivered to an excellent standard and that the work completed is carried out in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure work is of a high standard that is expected in SAP Landscapes.
- General Hours are 6.30 - 16.30 weekdays
- B+E Licence / Tractor Experience is an advantage
- Mini digger / dumper experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience / knowledge in similar industry desirable.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please mark your CV for the attention of Krys Leitchman.