Laptop Technician - Belfast
Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Laptop Technician to start ASAP for a duration of 11 Months (initally)
Pay rate: £9.62pr hour
Location: Belfast, Castlereagh - must be willing to travel to other locations
Hours: 9.00am-4.00pm OR 9.30am-4.30pm
- A Hold a Level 3 qualification (such as a BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced, or NVQ Level 3) or above
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent
- Have a minimum of one years' experience of planning and organising administrative tasks Please provide dates
- Experience using Microsoft office applications to such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- The post holder will be responsible for centrally maintaining Portable IT assets (Laptops / Tablets) within the Millfield//Springvale Campuses and ensure that assets are charged with all software patches installed and in good working order and ready to be loaned out to College Lecturers as per booking requests.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**