This leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry have been providing a wide range of service to their clients all over the world for the past 20 years.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Lead Accountant to operate from their Newry site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join this market disruptor as they continue to grow the business. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Liaise with Sales and Legal teams to stay abreast of Pipeline opportunities and sales contracts
- Finance lead for the CMC business, managing a team of 5 Accountants and Finance Executives
- Responsible for the production, review and reporting of the MMA, including a detailed analysis of costs, sales trends and scenario variables for the CMC business
- Business partner to the CMC Business Development team across EMEA, NA and Asia regions
- Liaise with internal tax team and clients to ensure accurate tax treatment of invoicing across various FD entities and customer jurisdictions
- Perform and direct monthly, interim, and year-end close activities including job profitability reviews and balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead all internal and/or external audit requests for the CMC business and support all Group Reporting requirements
- Identify, drive and manage process and control initiatives to improve efficiencies within the team.
- Chartered Accountant with up to 5 years post qualification experience in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop, motivate and lead a team of professionals
- Strong technical knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Must be driven, have a strategic approach and sound judgement
- Excellent MS Office Suite skills with advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to provide creative solutions to real-time challenges
- Strong written and oral communication skills to effectively disseminate information
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Highly competitive salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- On-site car parking.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.