Lead Design Architect
Staffline Recruitment on behalf of our client are currently seeking a Lead Design Architect based in the Dundalk, Co. Louth Area. Due to our clients continued expansion into the residential sector this is a permanent position offering the candidate to join a very progressive practice.
- Design responsibility for Residential projects with values ranging from €2.0m to €24.0m.
- Leading a growing team within our residential section,
- Planning and managing CAD documentation, working closely with our in-house Engineering section.
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other members of the design team.
- Carry out site inspections to ensure compliance with design and coordination of reporting etc.
- Responsibility to ensure projects are delivered in accordance with agreed timescales, building regulations and costs.
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health and Safety legislation.
- The candidate will also have the opportunity to become involved in business development activities through growing relationships with new and existing clients.
- A degree in Architecture with minimum 5 to 10 years' experience.
- Ideally be a Registered Architect or actively working towards registration.
- Experience of working closely with Clients and other members of the design team.
- Competency in AutoCAD essential and a working knowledge of Revit desirable.
- This role will suit an Architect who has gained strong design skills and is now seeking to advance to a leadership role.
- Possess excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Full-clean driver's license.
- Attractive salary
- Pension scheme
- Travel expenses.
If you have any interest in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org