An exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Lead Engineer to join an award winning locally owned food company based in their Co. Down offices. You will lead the team and be responsible for all equipment, processes and controls within the plant
- Monitoring equipment and plant performance and following maintenance plans, carry out planned routine and non-routine maintenance tasks which will ensure plant performance is maintained at a high level.
- Provide reactive maintenance support to the production operation to BRC standards
- Perform Engineering corrective actions to support the Production Team in ensuring that safe product is produced in line with legislation and Food Quality standards
- Contribute to effective handover by relaying all information on the day's activity to the next shift
- Ensure appropriate "hand-back" procedures are followed both prior to and immediately following maintenance work is carried out on any operations equipment where there is the potential for product contamination.
- During equipment inspection or following maintenance work, report any conditions which may adversely impact on finished product quality
- Actively identify and implement plans to eliminate unnecessary losses such as cost, waste, and inefficiencies
- Negotiate and agree service contract terms & conditions for key production equipment
- Agree Service Engineer call intervals for non - contractual equipment & make all necessary arrangements for planned visits
- Manage and undertake the maintenance of all site fixtures & fittings to include electrical, plumbing & domestic appliances. Co-ordinate site repairs to Insurance requirements.
- NVQ Level 3 or Time Served Electrical or Mechanical
- Minimum of 2 years recent and relevant work experience within a production or manufacturing environment
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment would be desirable
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care