Lead Football Coach
Lead Football Coach
You will work for one of Northern Ireland leading football youth academies. Situated in Derry but also operate in Tyrone and Donegal they are renowned for their success of developing and producing talent. You will get the opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and qualified coaches throughout the island of Ireland. The club is continuing to grow and has announced exciting plans for the future, so now would be the perfect time to get involved with this organisation.
As part of your role as a Lead Football Coach you will work closely with the Academy Manager and Head of Community to work and develop their Academy & Community programmes. Key roles and responsibilities are outlined below:
- Preparing and delivering training sessions
- Provide a high standard coaching to a respective age group, educating them in the in line with the Academy philosophy and methodology.
- Monitoring and Assessing progress of players whilst providing constructive feedback
- Work alongside fellow coaches to ensure duties are planned and carried out accordingly
Hours of Work: Monday - Saturday (Unsociable Hours) No. of hours Flexible
- UEFA B or higher coaching qualification
- Previous football coaching experience
- Competitive salary
- Uniform will be provided
- Opportunity to work with an exciting and forward thinking organisation
- Work with UEFA Pro Licence coaches
- Travel to various tournaments across UK & Europe
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information, you can contact Matthew Kirkwood at the Derry branch, or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.