Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Lean Practitioner at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Lean Practitioner, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including
- To identify and deliver improvement initiatives across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Work closely with the Operational Excellence Manager, key business stakeholder's and multi divisional 'CI Champions', to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programme of change.
- Guide and mentor management in the rollout of the 'Leading Excellence' framework.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of new and innovative ways of working, alongside divisional benchmarking and best practice sharing, as part of a 'best in class' continuous improvement strategy.
- To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions.
- Work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and system enhancements.
- Communicate the progress of Lean/CI initiatives to key business stakeholders and project sponsors.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful Lean Practitioner will possess the following
- Strong attention to detail, project management and planning skills.
- Effective leadership and communication skills, strong problem-solving skills
- Be skilled in MS Office suite and have a positive 'Can Do' attitude.
- It is essential to have a 3rd level qualification in Technology, Business, Engineering or a related discipline or 5+ years relevant work experience.
- In addition, you must have Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt qualification and knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Tools such as DMAIC, Root Cause, Analysis, 5S and Standard Work.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Qualification and Project/Programme Management experience is desirable.
- Applicants must have 2+ years' experience implementing Lean initiatives within a manufacturing setting.
- Experience of developing or delivering Lean/CI training material is desirable
- Excellent salary plus Bonus
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV