Our client a large public sector organisation requires a Learning Administrator to join their team in Ballymena and Newtownabbey.
Role: Learning Administrator
Rate of Pay: £12.13
Location: Ballymena and Newtownabbey
- Responsible for the management of Training Administrators.
- To maintain and update the TAMS systems necessary to manage the complete WBL provision across all programmes under the current DfE contractual arrangements.
- Utilise the capability of the TAMS and other College management information systems in order to track performance, highlight concerns and ensure appropriate action is implemented.
- To ensure college database systems are matched to programme funding codes and numbers on programmes reconcile.
- To prepare and maintain a HLA database of employers and participants.
- To prepare and disseminate HLA Tripartite Agreements, Personal Training Plans and Work Review & Monitoring Forms.
- To manage the collection of completed, signed Tripartite Agreements within the timeframe to ensure compliance with the HLA Operational Requirements.
- To input data onto the College MIS systems including EBS and Agresso accurately and in a timely manner.
- To assist in preparations for external and internal HLA Compliance Audits ensuring all necessary compliance documentation and data is available in the appropriate format.
- Ensure all DfE occupancy tables are completed and reconciled.
- Ensure that all sections of all DfE Apprenticeship documentation has been accurately completed and updated onto TAMS and College systems This may include, but not exclusively maintain and update Traineeship bank details, allowances, codes, travel expenses, placement details, start, end dates, weekly timesheets, records of achievements, monthly reviews, leaver notification and follow up destination, change of occupational area, progression.
- Maintain records of sickness, absences, suspensions, and dismissal ensuring all required information has been collated and updated.
- Ensure College MIS systems including TAMS are accurately maintained and reconciled for statistical reconciliation.
- Ensure all records are fully compliant with correct programme requirements example correct framework, targeted Essential skills.
- To liaise with Curriculum Area Managers, Course Tutors/Training Support Officers to ensure requirements of the full framework and ORF are recorded within the tracking system.
- Process records of achievement including milestone documentation in line with DfE monthly claim processes.
- Ensure CITB Progress reports are completed accurately and processed timeously.
- Maintain accurate and accessible programme documentation in line with all programme requirements.
- Process all the necessary documentation for learners appropriate to relevant DfE Training Programmes including, but not exclusively, Personal Training Plans, Delivery agreements, Insurance, Equal Opportunities, H&S, Induction, and review/ progress.
- Process archiving of all required documentation in line with Contract requirements including off site storage.
- Ensure PTP and review progress is completed and inputted onto TAMS in line with programme requirements, ensuring all are signed and dated from relevant stakeholders.
- To collect, coordinate, analyse and disseminate information and produce reports in support of both Quality and Compliance Internal and External processes.
- To ensure all learner records comply with all programme requirements including hours of attendance, PTPs, progress files, reviews, exit interviews etc and are accurately inputted onto TAMS and reconciled to any relevant college MIS processes.
- To provide reconciled performance and financial reports for course team use. Highlight any missing performance data/ documents.
- Prepare Induction packs and any relevant programme documentation in conjunction with Training Administration Co-Ordinator.
- Seek, receive, monitor and record all necessary documentation from learners, employers, DfE, academic, training and support staff to ensure full compliance of learner tracking, claims and records.
- Preparation and reconciliation for any Internal or External audits.
- To provide up to date data and reports as required
- Applicant must hold a level 3 qualification (any discipline) or above plus a minimum of one years' recent experience (within the last 3 years) working in a training and/or administrative environment
- Applicant must hold GCSE English Language at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
- Applicant must hold GCSE Maths at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent
- A minimum of one year's experience in providing administrative customer service
- Recent experience in the use of ICT systems, particularly Microsoft excel, outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and internet applications.
- Experience in processing management information, identifying and taking corrective action.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Christine Thompson will contact you if you have been shortlisted. Full Job Description available on request.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.