Learning and Development Administrator
Scale 4 Learning and Development Administrator required on a temporary basis based in Boucher Road, Belfast.
Role: Scale 4 Learning and Development Administrator
Rate of Pay: £9.98 per hour
Location: Boucher Road, Belfast
Hours: 36.25 Monday - Friday
Duration: Reviewed monthly
As an integral member of the Learning and Development Support Team, the successful candidate must provide a modern, professional, and customer focused administrative service to support the various Learning and Development functions, the vision, and mission of NIFRS and the HR Directorate.
- To provide a professional and confidential administrative service to support all the various Learning and Development functions in accordance with Learning and Development, NIFRS policies and procedures, and relevant legislation e.g. Data Protection.
- To provide a range of administrative and reception duties to support the service delivery of the Learning and Development Centre. Duties include the production of course materials, developing and maintaining the course commissioning documentation, maintaining records and archiving, producing minutes of meetings, and ensuring a professional reception area as the first point of contact for callers and visitors to the L&D centre.
- Ensure all employee Learning and Development records (manual and computerised) are up to date and accurate. Assist in the implementation of any new Learning and Management System (LMS), develop expertise in it, and provide advice and guidance to relevant staff as appropriate. Look for the opportunities to maximise potential benefits of any new LMS and conduct audits or other quality assurance processes as appropriate.
- To ensure that all manual and computerised systems used by the various functions in the Learning and Development Centre are maintained accurately and on a timely basis, e.g. course commissioning documentation and course creation and code management. Ensure that version controls are applied and maintain directory of archived material.
- To work collaboratively with the Learning and Development Team, including Faculties and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and other relevant staff by providing support, advice, and training as appropriate on the design and production of professional documentation and course materials e.g. presentation formats, e-learning packages, templates for lesson plans, evaluation documentation, updating on-line content, and providing copies of materials as required.
- To produce timely, accurate, and meaningful reports and statistics, manipulating data as required on L&D activity for management.
- Ensure that customers of the Learning and Development Centre receive a professional service and are directed accordingly or responded to appropriately, and in a timely fashion.
- Possess at least 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above or equivalent to include English and Maths
- At least 2 years experience working in a Learning and Development administration function
- Competent in the use of Windows and other Microsoft applications
- Can demonstrate:
- Good planning, organisation, prioritising skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to provide timely and accurate information
- Have experience of working in an Learning and Development administration function within a large, multi site, multi disciplinary organisation
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite, and WordPress.
- Competent in the use and basic maintenance of Audio Visual equipment
- Be working towards a CIPD membership or training qualification such as CIPD Certificate in Training Practice.
- Have experience working within the local government or the public sector.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Murisoa will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 17th January 2020.