Learning & Development Administrator - Public Sector
|Salary||€30000 - €35000 per annum|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Megan Nolan|
Learning and Development Administrator - Public Sector
Full Time - Permanent
Salary - €35,000
Here at Staffline Recruitmentwe are searching for a learning and development administrator to join our client within the Public Sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for efficiently managing all administration tasks, which in turn will aid the implementation of successful Learning and Development programmes within the organisation.
- Third Level Qualification in Learning & Development, HR or equivalent is essential.
- Between 1-3 years' experience working in a busy L&D role.
- Experience with LMS systems.
- Advanced skills in MS packages, Excel, Word, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Results driven.
- An acute attention to detail is expected.
- Capacity to review the work of colleagues.
- General Administration tasks such as maintaining records and reviewing training requests.
- Supporting staff and promoting employee wellbeing by driving for development initiatives.
- Working with the L&D team in developing e-learning courses.
- Manage relationships with senior management and training providers.
- Create surveys based on training to garner feedback & compiling reports on these surveys.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288