|Salary||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Published||20 days ago|
|Contact email||Thomas Greer|
Position Description - Learning & Development Manager
Salary - £35,000 a year
We are proudly working with a registered charity client to help recruit for someone join the team as their Learning & Development Manager!
This is an exciting chance to join a small and close-knit team. You will oversee the training function, provide training to external parties and carry out induction training in accordance with best practice. They are looking for individuals who are; driven towards improving personal development customer/client care focused and from a nursing/healthcare background.
This is a great opportunity for to join a charitable organisation who look after their staff by offering great benefits, job satisfaction and professional development opportunities.
Have you got?
- NMC Registered
- 5 years' PQE (post qualification experience)
- 2 years managerial experience
- Experience in training in a health and social care environment
Previous experience in:
- Working knowledge of current health and social care services available in the area for the service user groups.
- Training staff in manual handling, clinical skills and child protection.
- Training of all staff in compliance with legislation
- Flexible schedule
- Employee development programs
- Free parking
- Competitive salary
- Work With Charities
- Social Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Scheme
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.