Learning and Development Manager
About the company
Staffline are proud onsite recruitment partners of Finnebrogue Artisan. They are the UK's leading artisan food producer. Combining groundbreaking innovation, advanced high-speed production methods and artisanal values to produce fantastic food from their state of the art base in County Down, nestled within the ancient woodlands and rolling hills of the Finnebrogue estate.
This is a very exciting role offering full autonomy for an experienced L&D professional who is keen to strategically manage and develop this crucial function within the business.
A hands on approach will be required to better understand the culture and consistently evolving requirements of operations whilst maintaining and developing key internal and external stake holder relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Line Managers in developing growth programmes for their employees, helping each and every member of staff to become the best they can ever be
- Dealing with all training matters from business wide training needs analysis, writing work instructions and assessments to end delivery of training for all staff.
- Implementing a coaching culture
- Supporting and developing the induction and onboarding process
- Ensuring that all personnel are adequately trained for the positions in which they are placed
- Developing and maintaining a skills matrix for each member of staff to develop their skills, and provide goals to work towards for motivation and retention
- Communicating with all staff in order to motivate and develop staff to improve staff retention and business success
- Liaising with HR department in terms of recruitment to ensure there are adequate staff numbers to meet skills matrix needs.
- Writing and delivering and/or sourcing training for supervisors in Leadership skills
- Writing and delivering and/or sourcing training for all staff as per the customer requirements.
- Management of Invest NI training
- Supporting the HR & Talent Manager with any other projects or duties within reason and capability associated within this role.
To be successful you will have gained significant experience working within the L&D function within the manufacturing industry. You will be passionate about results and have the ability to demonstrate a track record delivering training systems in a highly pressurised environment. You will be a self starter with the enthusiasm to develop a critical department with one of Europes Largest Artisan producers.
You will enjoy job security with one of the UK's current "safe industries" Working in a new state of the art facility you will have the autonomy of developing a function providing you the very unique opportunity to "put your own stamp on it" by joining this employer of choice you will also enjoy further incentives as listed below.
Retail Discount Card
Discounted Gym Membership
Length of Service Additional Holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
What to do next?
If you are excited by this opportunity and you think it sounds like you get in touch today! You can do so by sending your cv via the link provided in confidence. Alternatively you can contact Melissa Elliott at The Staffline Onsite Office Finnebrogue by calling 07841103711.
Please be aware this position is shortlisting and interviewing immediately.