Learning & Development Officer (Co Fermanagh)
Salary depending on experience
Full time position (1 day Remote Working)
- Implementation of the company training plan encompassing all levels
- Planning, organising and delivery of training & learning initiatives
- Engage with all Apprentices and Graduates, providing support throughout their development programmes.
- Ensuring employees follow their individual training plans
- Working to ensure development and learning is fostered within the Workforce
- Evaluation of training and developing recommendations for improvements.
- Maintaining training records, inputting data and ensuring accuracy in Staff records and learning management systems
- Liaising with external training providers and agencies. Completing purchase orders & the invoicing process for all related training
- Demonstratable experience within a Training or Human Resources function is preferred.
- IT Literate, experience of MS Office
- Adept at interacting with people, strong communication skills - written and verbal
Desirable :CIPD qualification or Train the Trainer Certificate or equivalent qualification
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.