Job Title: Learning & Development Systems Administrator
Length: 9-12 Months Maternity Contract
The Client: NI Water
- Ensure the timely administration of the L&D Learning Management System (LMS), ensuring training
- information is input correctly, training records are maintained and associated reports are generated, as requested.
- Co-ordinate mandatory Health & Safety medicals and administration of the associated HR system to store, track and report on staff medical information.
- Raise, process and receipt supplier payments via the associated financial systems, adhering to corporate policy and procedures.
- Co-ordinate the resources within the L&D Training Centre, ensuring allocation of training rooms to staff, arrange catering and liaise with suppliers ahead of training course commencement.
- Act as a point of contact of all L&D related queries, answering telephone calls and managing the central L&D email inbox
Hours of work: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm hybrid working applies (50% at office, 50% at home).
- 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above to include English and Maths.
- A minimum of 18 months experience working in a systems administration role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- A minimum of 12 months experience working in a Learning & Development environment.
- Experience processing medical information.
- Willingness to work towards completion of CIPD Level 3 or higher
- Rate of pay: £18,298 - £25,210 per annum depending on age
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Coleen O'Hara - firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.