LEGAL ASSISTANT (QFA) | ARREARS SUPPORT UNIT | 6 MONTH CONTRACT
Located in Dublin City Centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients.
Based within the Arrears Support Function, the purpose of this role is to support the legal and collections teams through inbound and outbound customer contact and investigation.
- Dealing efficiently with incoming calls and written correspondence from customers and their solicitors
- Timely completion of Legal documentation to assist solicitors
- Proactive daily administration of arrears cases to agreed targets
- Analysis of property sales and contribute to valuation reports
- Support the complaints and appeals process
- Producing relevant and timely MIS reporting of arrears and litigation cases
- Actively participating in and contributing to weekly/monthly team meetings
- Working in a professional and timely manner in a busy and challenging unit
- Previous legal/collections experience in a financial institution a distinct advantage
- Applicants must hold QFA status or Accredited Product Advisor (APA) status in Loans at a minimum
- Third level qualification in Business or Law an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience of dealing with customers face-to-face or over the phone
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a pressurised, target-driven environment
- At least 2-3 years customer service experience preferably in a financial institution
- Proven customer service and telephony experience in a customer focused environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office with the ability to adapt to new systems with ease
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday, 36.25 hours per week
- Salary €30-32k
- Occasional over time
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY APPLY TO STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork, Galway and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie