Location - Dungannon, County Tyrone
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Legal Consultant based in Dungannon, Country Tyrone.
- Advise on any legal matters or developments affecting projects;
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements (such as shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and business transfer agreements), structuring transactions and drafting wills and enduring powers of attorney;
- Liaising with external advisors and solicitors;
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Qualified solicitor;
- Over 2 years' post qualification experience;
- Experience in corporate/commercial law would be an advantage.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at Jamie.email@example.com at Staffline Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland